Have you also been bitten by the sales bug? Then be sure to read on to find out all about the vacancy of Sales Instigator.
Who is Pitch Perfect?
Pitch Perfect is a Sales agency which provides both strategic and operational sales and marketing support to a wide variety of partners through outsourcing. We focus on 3 main pillars:
- Strategic support
- Training & education
- Operational representation
Operational representation by Pitch Perfect can be described as follows:
- Sales & Marketing outsourcing
- Customers from all over the world
- Field of activity: Benelux and France
Pitch Perfect is primarily the team behind the organisation. A combination of in-house staff (Sales, Marketing & Office) and freelancers (for internal & external projects).
Joining forces, passing on knowledge and experience and growing as a team and organisation are key.
Our job description for Sales Instigator:
As Sales Instigator, you will be responsible for the operational execution of assignments for partners of Pitch Perfect, a combination between Business Development, Account Management, both in sales and marketing. A varied job with an eye for development and growth in which various commercial aspects are combined and executed for clients and partners. Sales & Marketing at its best! A top team of Strategic and Operational Sales Instigators assists you to make every assignment a success.
Responsibilities of the Sales Instigator:
You are responsible for 1 or multiple clients for both long-term and short-term assignments (according to knowledge & experience)
- Business Development
- Account management
- Inbound- & Outbound Marketing (in cooperation with the Pitch Perfect Team)
- Networking for customers and partners
- Trade fair participation
For the client, you will carry out a wide variety of assignments
- Lead Generation (personal & digital)
- Follow-up of leads and customers
- Preparation of offers and contracts
- Coordinate and supervise sales activities
- Execution of sales actions as described in strategic plans
- Preparation of weekly or monthly reports (depending on the client)
The profile of a Sales Instigator:
- You can present 2-5 years of sales experience
- You are not sector-bound and have a keen interest in different topics and companies
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- You have an analytical mind and like to think about strategies
- You like extensive communication
- You are active on social media and use it professionally for the benefit of yourself and the organisation
- Sales & Marketing is your life! 9-to-5, what's that?
- You like flexibility and are a real team-tiger
- You can easily work independently and enjoy working from home from time to time
- Stress? What is that?
What do we offer?
A commercial challenge where you apply your knowledge and experience to a wide variety of customers, you are closely supervised but still get a lot of freedom to develop yourself and your work. Where every day is different, you can decide on your holidays and get a taste of the fun sales life.
We offer you a challenging job in a fun, young & dynamic company, a competitive salary (including meal vouchers, telephone, laptop and hospitalisation insurance and company car depending on your job) and lots of opportunities to develop. And of course, not forgetting our Friday afternoon drinks, fun PP dinners, team-buildings and legendary parties. Work Hard - Play Hard
We have already told you a bit about us and would love to get to know you! To really get to know you as a person before we have coffee together (or on Friday evenings a bit stronger), we would like to read what you like, what your dreams are, what challenges you want to take up and why you will become our new colleague.
Therefore, instead of a cover letter, we would like to ask you to provide some more information about yourself and send your CV along via the link below.