The Wadden area is a region in the northern Netherlands that can capture anyone's heart. The vast nature reserve was elected a UNESCO World Heritage Site and rightly so! It is the perfect base for any kind of traveller.
Sports enthusiasts can choose between countless cycling and hiking routes, each of which has something unique to offer. Nature lovers are also completely blown away by the beautiful nature and unique fauna and flora here.
As icing on the cake, the Wadden are also known for their delicious regional products. In the midst of nature, you will find authentic farms that let you taste fresh and local products.
We would love to take you to this beautiful area with great enthusiasm. Together with Visit Wadden, we will explore and really get to know the area.
- Catching, cooking, peeling and eating shrimps
- Soaking up history at Fort Kijkduin
- The Afsluitdijk Wadden Centre museum
- Visit to the oldest working Planetarium in Franeker
- Zeiltocht op de Waddenzee
- City walk in the centre of Groningen
- Exploring Groningen by sloop