Pitch Perfect respects the privacy of the persons about whom it receives information and treats the information strictly confidential. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data Pitch Perfect collects, uses and processes.
Visiting our website and reading our electronic newsletters and invitations implies your explicit approval (by means of communication of your personal data, opt-in or because of earlier approval by mail or telephone) of the Privacy Statement and thus of the way in which we collect, use and process your personal data. Therefore, please read this Privacy Statement.
The data which Pitch Perfect collects are limited to the working atmosphere. We keep professional data which allow us to carry out our activities on behalf of our customers.
If you would like to exercise the privacy rights mentioned below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise one or more of the following rights free of charge:
- Access to the personal data that Pitch Perfect may have at your disposal;
- Correct, complete or update your personal data;
- Deletion of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- A limitation on the processing of your personal data;
- Transferability of your personal data;
- Objection/reaction to the processing of your personal data.
If you do not want to receive marketing e-mails, you can always unsubscribe by means of the button “unsubscribe”, which stands under every marketing e-mail of Pitch Perfect. Pitch Perfect uses the online tool Zoho Campaigns for its emailing campaigns. Within that tool, you can always consult the data we have on you and also change or modify them.
The data that Pitch Perfect collects is limited to the following:
- E-mail address;
- First name and surname (in certain cases);
- Address (in certain cases);
- Company name (in certain cases);
- Telephone number (fixed/gsm, in certain cases).
Use of personal data
Pitch Perfect uses your personal data for:
- Inviting for events organized by Pitch Perfect in cooperation with its customers;
- Informing destinations and tourism companies for which Pitch Perfect is active;
- Sending targeted advertising and updates;
- Carrying out market research and surveys;
- Statistical purposes.
Collection of personal data
Pitch Perfect collects personal data during:
- A collaboration with Pitch Perfect;
- Using the services of Pitch Perfect;
- Subscribing to the newsletter (whether or not via the website);
- Correspondence with Pitch Perfect;
- After telephone contact asking for the person responsible who we can inform about the activities of Pitch Perfect and the customers we represent;
- Exchanging business cards;
- The participation in our events and the associated registration and registration.
Sharing of data to third parties
Pitch Perfect does not give your personal data to third parties. Unless you register for an action of our partners, have a question about/for one of our partners, etc. Without prejudice to the above, it is however possible that Pitch Perfect discloses your personal data to the competent authorities when Pitch Perfect is obliged to do so on the basis of the law or within the framework of a judicial or future judicial procedure and to safeguard and defend our rights.
This privacy statement is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We reserve the right to periodically update this privacy statement. The latest version will be published on this page.
Do you have a complaint about the collection, use and/or processing of your personal data? Then we would like to draw your attention to the complaints procedure at the Belgian Privacy Commission (www.privacycommission.be). This body is authorized to take note of your complaint.
Contact Pitch Perfect
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By post: Pitch Perfect B.V.B.A. – Schriekenstraat 38, 9290 Berlare